To avoid any further problems concerning a certain sensitive topic...I'm LOCKING my PERSONAL entries, leaving only certain entries for public viewing. If you want to have access to my entries containing pieces and stories of my everyday life, please leave a message and I'll get back to you later. Thanks!
Last year's list
- Anything with crosses and skulls, accessories most especially :)
- Books! I'd love romance novels, or Pride and Prejudice sequel books ( I have Mr Darcy Presents his bride, and Mr Darcy takes a wife)~
- Anything Japan/China/Taiwan/Korea related. :)
- Taiwanese Drama dvd's (with English subs please)
- Unique/Creative notebooks
- Boots or Scarves~
- Kerropi-related anything
- Anything that you think I'd like :D
- MANGA (not mangga/mango, mind you)
- Anime figures!
- Super creative usb like the ones over here
- Food, like peanuts, or chocolates, or whatnot~
- Money to go shopping >w<
Tagged by Coleen. Tagging anyone who wants to do this. :)
Posted on LJ and Multiply
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage?
- lemon iced tea
2. last phone call?
3. last text message?-Globe: 630pm from Rong
-Smart: Have no idea. Haha
4. last song you listened to?
-Tears to Tiara Opening Song
5. last time you cried?
-Awhile ago, while watching Click
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice?
7. been cheated on?
-No..maybe. It's complicated.
8. kissed someone & regretted it?
9. lost someone special?
10. been depressed?
-Yes, a lot of times.
11. been drunk and threw up?
-Drunk, no. Threw up because of too much alcohol, yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend?
16. Fallen out of love?
-Not sure myself.
17. Laughed until you cried?
18. Met someone who changed you?
19. Found out who your true friends were?
20. Found out someone was talking about you?
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list?
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life?
24. Do you have any pets?
25. Do you want to change your name?
-Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't.
26. What did you do for your last birthday?
-Invited friends to dinner. Many couldn't make it because of work/other reasons. :(
27. What time did you wake up today?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
-Internet-ing while watching the telly.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for.
30. Last time you saw your Mother?
-About a half hour ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
-My past decisions.
32. What are you listening to right now?
-Japanese dialogue from Tears to Tiara.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?
-A lot of things, mostly things about myself.
35. Most visited webpage?
-Christa, Xta, Chrissie, Xtasy, Toki
38. Relationship Status?
39. Zodiac sign?
40. Male or female?
42. Middle School?
43. High school/College
-ICA, then the Ateneo.
44. Hair colour?
45. Long or short?
47. Do you have a crush on someone?
48: What do you like about yourself?
-I don't know.
-4. 2 on each ear.
51. Righty or lefty?
52. First surgery?
-Latest I can recall was HS, for braces.
53. First piercing?
-Baby ear piercing.
54. First best friend?
-Hm. Don't recall. Joy Sy maybe.
55. First sport you joined?
56. First vacation?
-To dad's hometown, a few months after I was born.
58. First pair of trainers?
-Yeah, baby walker.
61. I'm about to..
-check my plurk and restaurant city account..
62. Listening to?
-one of the hosts from Canada's Next Top Model.
63. Waiting on?
-No one, hopefully.
64. Want kids?
65. Get Married?
-In the future, yeah.
-Writing career please. Or something that has to do with different cultures.
WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes?
68. Hugs or kisses?
69. Shorter or taller?
70. Older or Younger?
71. Romantic or spontaneous?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms?
73. Sensitive or loud?
74. Hook-up or relationship?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant?
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger?
77. Drank hard liquor?
78. Lost glasses/contacts?
79. Sex on first date?
-Of course not.
80. Broken someone's heart?
-I don't think I have.
81. Had your own heart broken?
82. Been arrested?
83. Turned someone down?
84. Cried when someone died?
85. Fallen for a friend?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Love at first sight?
90. Santa Claus?
91. Kiss on the first date?
93. Had more than one bf/gf?
95. Did you sing today?
96. Ever cheated on somebody?
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?
-Start from scratch. I want to re-do my life all over again. Erase all the mistakes I've ever done.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
-April 11, 2008. First day of the next 6 weeks in China.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
100. Posting this as 100 truths?
- Current Mood: busy
Since I didn't have class today, I expected that I'd be at work around noon, the usual time. This morning though, boss asked me to come in earlier. 11, I was already at work, god the traffic was horrendous, it being a Friday and all. Arrived at work and found out boss wanted us to go out on assignment to do some scouting/research work. So took the taxi with Sasha (fellow Atenean) and Jippy (boss' assistant) to go to POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Agency) along Ortigas-EDSA scouting for a story. We spent about 2 hours there before we headed to Galleria to try and get a taxi back to Tomas Morato/Pasay Ave, which took forever.
Anyways, just finished booking for a shoot tomorrow, scheduling and whatnot. Instead of heading to Ateneo to help with the Open House, I will instead be shooting then resting before dinner with friends. Goodbye BB Gandanghari event, you shall just have to wait until next time.
- Current Mood: busy
Enjoy my friends~ :)
Despite the lack of snow this Christmas season,
or the lack of Evergreen trees amidst the gifts,
I wish you all a Merry Christmas,
and may your holidays be filled with utmost bliss.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Christa / Toki Hasegara / Huang Qi Si 黄绮思
- Current Mood: happy
XMAS WISHLIST 2008
- Scarves (dude, I love scarves! As long as it's not black&white, I'm fine with it! Why? I already have a b&w one~)
- Accessories (like headbands, bracelets, chokers, earrings) - FYI: I like crosses and skulls. XD
- BOOKS [yes again]: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Pride and Prejudice equels (except Mr Darcy takes a Wife since I have this already), Twilight series PLEASE, Romance novels (you can check with me if you aren't sure if I already have the book), Memoirs of a Geisha (I don't have my own copy), Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
- Any cute/unique/one-of-a-kind notebook. Not the cheap kind (from National) with like actors and actresses on the front cover -___- Meh. Anime ones are okay. Haha MOLESKIN (Asa pa!) Or well, I'm really more into the unique/odd kinds of notebooks.
- PSP GAMES (Yes, if you could hand them to me in a CD that would be great. XD I like RPG/Anime kinds of games)
- Tees with witty comments/images.
- Vacuum cleaner for laptop keyboard.
- Ateneo apparel! You know like an Ateneo jacket~ :3
- Alarm clock! Yes I want my own too. I like the really odd ones that speak or have a bell. I love the American ones with ringing bells! :D
- China-related anything or Japan-related anything. Anime-related anything. (I'm an easy person to please!)
- Cosplay-related anything. (Again, I re-iterate. It doesn't take much to make me happy! XD)
- dSLR and or Macbook Pro
- Trip to China/Taiwan/HK/Japan
- Peanuts!!! Chocolate!! Dried Mangoes! Fruits!!! (Simply put, food. As long as it's not seafood - with the exception of calamaris)
- Money (to buy what I want to buy. Check above :P)
In sex, there is nothing you won't try. You love sex-lots of it, at any time, anywhere: straight, deviant, and downright weird, because you know that sex is power. Sex with you is intense, passionate and erotic. But, it's the sex you love, not the one you're with. Of course, while you are often almost blind with lust, you are always in control in any relationship, and sex is on your terms. You might want serial one night stands. You might want intense, constant, obsessional sex with a single lust-slave. You might even want to show how in control you are and give up sex altogether for a life of celibacy. Regardless, the choice is always yours, never the partner's.
You are well aware of the difference between love and sex (which is why you make really hot sex-workers and bonk-buddies), but you don't care if others aren't. The world is littered with Scorpio discards (usually Pisceans) who believed that a 12-hour lustfest meant it was time to start choosing drapes.
Most people are scared of you. They just do what you say. You are not a natural socializer. You have lots of acquaintances but only a few close friends, whom you have chosen because they are loyal and noncompetitive. You never forget and forgive. You can have a long-term relationship, but are jealous and possessive and always read secret diaries. You must be the dominant partner.
In work, you are a raging competitor. You do your job, keep your ears open and your eyes down, pick up all the contacts, techniques, and inside info you need, then go off and set up your own empire. Once you've trashed the opposition, you get bored and move on to something else. Your favorite color is black. Your home is often sparse of furnishings and extremely tidy.
Care of Adrian urzafailure
This is not me, or is it?